Update 3.6.0 includes 5 new features (+ minor bug fixes and improvements) from our 2018 roadmap, and a handful of important bug fixes & improvements!
Here's a taste of what to expect:
- Improved UI Changes – We're constantly testing and making improvements to the UI. While many changes go unnoticed, the current release focuses on readability with special attention given to standardize font size, contrast, and colors throughout the app.
- Updates to Live Call Routing – Create an alert, manage multiple numbers per account, custom recording File for No Response Message
- Group Calendar Feed & Export – Now your entire group calendar can be exported for better team scheduling. Previously, this was only available for individual user schedules.
- Cancel Your Subscription – You can now easily cancel your subscription.
- SOC 2 Certified – AlertOps is officially SOC2 Type 1 certified by a reputable third-party vendor, to show our commitment to enterprise-grade security.
- Minor Bug Fixes & Improvements
Many more tweaks and fixes are on their way! Let us know if you have a feature that you’d love to see here!