We're excited to introduce our Weekly & All-time Top 1,000 TikTok User Charts! These two charts show growth trends since June 10, 2020, sorted by either followers or likes.
The above All-Time chart is interesting, but a weekly chart would show the true dynamic aspect of TikTok, so we added it as well. According to our TikTok Weekly Top User Chart, Charli is no longer no 1. As you can see below, it's Josi - who added a staggering 1.5M new followers in the last 7 days!
• We've been tracking trending sounds on TikTok since July 2019. To date, we have collected 34K sounds, have matched 20K of them with ISRCs , & we are adding more every day!
• Free Chartmetric users can see a summary of up to five tracks on artists' pages, and premium users can see them all, along with the 28-day trends. You can also visit a track page to see more details.
• You can easily see which artists have the most TikTok followers/likes. Simply sort by TikTok followers or likes count.
• See how your favorite artists rank! This is a great way to provide context with data. In this case you will see that this artist is 194th, among those 5,000+ artists who are linked with TikTok profiles.
• Simply click on the ranking, and you will instantly get the’ context’ of where he is sitting among other artists - who the artist is above and below, and you will see in which cluster of artists they belong.
• TikTok Weekly Top Tracks shows the top tracks based on video post count trend over last 7 days - these are updated daily. Click the song title to view the videos within TikTok. The entire chart can be exported to CSV, to bring into your spreadsheet program of choice.
• We are also showing the top 1,000 tracks based on the number of videos created with that track. The current top track has been used in tens of millions of videos, we can't wait to see these numbers grow!
• Yes! You can now see TikTok Like and Follower counts for an artist. A brilliant tool for monitoring any artist on our platform to see if they have a TikTok presence and see the engagement with their videos and growth of their followers over time.
• To add TikTok profiles, you go to an artist page in Chartmetric and click "Update Links" you can now add a link to their TikTok profile!