Here’s how it works:
- Add your ideas - You can add all your product ideas, feature requests, or research recommendations as opportunities.
- Connect evidence - Connect findings from user research and customer feedback.
- Prioritise opportunities - Review linked evidence and assign prioritisation scores.
- Plan roadmap - Add the most promising ones to your roadmap.
You can build a workflow for continuous discovery
Opportunities can be organised into themes, assigned a status, and added to a roadmap stage, giving you the ability to:
- Create a safe place for all your product ideas
- Build a workflow to evaluate them with your team
- Align everyone around the roadmap
And add customer-tested ideas to your roadmap
What’s more, is that by connecting findings from user research and customer feedback to your product ideas you’ll be able to:
- Measure customer demand
- Share context more easily
- Prioritise based on evidence
Check it out in action!
Schedule a 30-minute demo to learn more about how you can use epiphany with your team.