- New scheduled show now default to 1-hour duration and start/end time now increment by 5 minutes.
- A show can no longer overlap another show in the schedule. - Fixed a bug where the delete button was not showing after a show have been canceled. - Fixed the kick source for the Input. - Fixed various crossfade between different source. - Changed the way the radio monitoring process is running to increase reliability. - Various bug fix.
5h43 EST Feb 8 - Console and Player is currently unavailable. Will update with more information.
5h48 EST Feb 8 - Everything is back online.
- Added support to the web player for the older version of Icecast. Album and title info should now update correctly. - Added short notification when a track is added to a playlist. - Added crossfade when Input (Live show) connect. - Input now support SHOUTcast v1 encoder format and Icecast to make it compatible with all encoder.
- Crossfade was not working as specified in Auto DJ settings.
- At the end of a scheduled show, there is no transition. It should be fixed in the next release.
To get all the fix in your auto DJ, go to Settings and click on "Save and Restart".