- New scheduled show now default to 1-hour duration and start/end time now increment by 5 minutes.
- A show can no longer overlap another show in the schedule. - Fixed a bug where the delete button was not showing after a show have been canceled. - Fixed the kick source for the Input. - Fixed various crossfade between different source. - Changed the way the radio monitoring process is running to increase reliability. - Various bug fix.
- Added support to the web player for the older version of Icecast. Album and title info should now update correctly. - Added short notification when a track is added to a playlist. - Added crossfade when Input (Live show) connect. - Input now support SHOUTcast v1 encoder format and Icecast to make it compatible with all encoder.
- Crossfade was not working as specified in Auto DJ settings.
- At the end of a scheduled show, there is no transition. It should be fixed in the next release.
To get all the fix in your auto DJ, go to Settings and click on "Save and Restart".
- Ability to delete a show from the schedule after it have been canceled. - Crossfade have been added between scheduled show. - Improvement of the random play so same track cannot be played twice in a row.
- Fixed a bug where scheduled show could overlap and created performance problem with Auto DJ process. - Fixed a small bug in field requirement when creating new Auto DJ.