Our support for IE11 is coming to an end. We don't have a fixed date yet, but it will be in the next 2 months.
For transparency, here is our reasoning:
- IE11 users account for only 0.49% of all browser users
- Microsoft no longer support it internally for tools like 365
- Reduced code size. It will reduce our code base by about 12% making it quicker to load
- Upgraded components. Some of the components we use can't be upgraded as they no longer support IE11
- Faster development. IE11 slows down development as we have to create complex solutions so that they work on both modern browsers and IE11
Our records show that the number of people using IE11 with Content Snare is extremely low. However, we will still show a warning asking people to upgrade if they attempt to access it using IE11.