You are now able to create and schedule Follow-Up sequences to build lasting quality connections with your Followers.
- Add a new outreach channel to your Marketing strategy
- A good way to grow your email list & get more sales
- Increase your replies rate
Go to "DM campaign to Followers" from the left menu:
Start creating a DM sequence :
Lately, we have been working on increasing the security of the platform in order to store all your data in a better and more secure way.
You'll be able to define several parameters to unfollow some of your Twitter account following.
You can define to unfollow if they do not meet multiple criteria:
- The number of followers they have
- If they added a Profile picture
- if they have a website link set
- if their following/followers ratio is balanced
Some of our hungry users have requested automation to follow the followers of a specific Twitter account.
It will be released in the coming weeks.
You'll be able to define several parameters to follow a specific Twitter account followers:
- Followers with a bio
- Followers with a profile picture
- Followers with more than X followers
- Followers with a link to a website
- Followers with an active timeline
- Followers with a good following/followers ratio
If we are missing something, feel free to tell us.
Soon you will be able to upload CSV and auto-follow or auto-unfollow each Twitter user.
This feature will be available for the Standard plan & Pro with 200 rows limitation per CSV.
Note: We will play by the inner rules of Twitter
If your Twitter account has less than 200 followers we will follow/unfollow only 30 accounts per day in order to protect your account from the Twitter following limit.
You may be wondering what is an evergreen campaign?
It is a campaign built from your best engagement tweets from your Twitter history.
- First of all that this tweet is one of your best tweets
- Second of all, the existing social proof on this tweet.
With this information, Twitter algorithms will better expose your tweet.
As a result, when you retweet that particular tweet, you'll get 2 benefits: it will be exposed to more people and get more likes, retweets without you writing a new tweet again.
To set an Evergreen campaign, you will need to do several things:
You can define the dedicated time slots of your choice, in 2 places:
Choose the time slot in the future, and start your copywriting
From there, you have the ability to create and schedule a bunch of tweets or threads for the next week.
Customize each tweet or each entry of your thread:
- Turn a post into an image with a color background
- add a picture
- add an URL
Click the button Add to queue to save it.
And that's it, all your tweets created on Makezu, will be tracked to get their popularity indicators.
Then, each time you have an evergreen time slot, Makezu will randomly pick one to retweet it.
When you want to remove a tweet from an evergreen campaign, just click on the green icon, it will turn grey.
If you want to add a tweet to your evergreen campaign, click on the grey tree icon from your Twitter history, and it will turn in green which means it will be added to your evergreen campaigns until you decide to remove it.