Some users had troubles with synchronization only saving or uploading tracked data by parts. In this update we fixed that issue, so all of your data should transfer ok.
When implementing synchronization, we accidentally added the "Days" filter for tasks in the Projects menu. In result, the tasks that weren't set to "Today", weren't displayed in the Projects menu tab.
We fixed the issue.
Just forget it, it was a gas leak and no aliens involved:
What we're working on:
As we announced previously, we're working to implement the synchronization between different computers. It is nearly finished and we test it within the team now. The approximate release is in 2-4 weeks.
After that, we will develop and release the option to choose to store your data locally. We aim to provide you with a choice of how you prefer to use Y-Productive. This will be one of many adjustments you can do in our app. Stay tuned!