MRED has long asked third party vendors like us to move to MLSGrid.com to access MLS data. However, because of their much higher pricing structure, and manual authentication and management of each user, we have tried to hold this off for as long as possible. Unfortunately MRED has now set a cut off deadline of the data if we do not move.
At this point we are asking all users who would like to continue utilizing their MLS data integration to read the below. If authentication through this new process is not completed by June 30th, 2021 MLS integration will be removed for your user.
Integration is no longer a flat fee for third party vendors like us. We are now being charged on a per user basis. Our current automated user authentication through MLS ID is also no longer applicable. We will now need to add/update/remove each of our users manually through MLSGrid.com's interface.
Because of these changes and additional expenses that are incurred, we will be passing this along at cost for users looking for MLS integration. This will be an one time $10 setup fee and $10 per month after.
1. Fill out our request form.
2. An email will be sent to the admin of the account for authorization of the $10 setup fee and additional $10 / mo. charge.
3. Upon approval, we will submit the request to MLSGrid.com.
4. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to sign the Data License Agreement. If you are an agent, after signing the agreement an email will also be sent to your Broker for their signature.
5. Once all documents are signed, you will be notified when MLS is activated for your account.
Please Note: When signing the Data License Agreement, you must input the requested information exactly as you have entered into the initial request form with us. Fields are case-sensitive.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.